Polski krok po kroku. Podręcznik nauczyciela-poziom 1
Polski krok po kroku 1
The teacher’s handbook
Author: Joanna Stanek, Iwona Stempek
See also other products: Polish language
over £60 (UK), 100 Euro (EU)
(order by 12pm)
Shipping to USA and Canada from £15.
Krok po kroku is a series designed for foreginers to learn Polish as a second language
The teacher’s handbook to the publication POLSKI krok po kroku 1 has been developed specifically for foreign language teachers who want to teach in an effective and creative way that engages the students. It is not only an extensive methodological guide but also a source of inspiration and ready-made ideas.
The teacher’s handbook includes:
- methodological commentary to all the dialogues and exercises
- over 70 completely new communication games for facilitation of students’ speaking skills as well as for automation of grammar and vocabulary
- over 150 descriptions of additional activities activating the students
- sets of written assignments for each lesson
- links to useful exercises from the e-polish.eu portal
- 9 phonetic workshops
- 5 evaluation tests
- transcripts of recordings and an answer key
What does the Polski krok po kroku series includes?
In this series you can also find:
Gry i zabawy językowe - A set of games which makes it possible to activate students, facilitates the practice of new grammatical structures, helps consolidate the vocabulary learned and naturally inspires speaking.
CZYTAJ krok po kroku - A collection of short stories at the A1 level for those who want to improve their Polish and complement their vocabulary range.
- Joanna Stanek, Iwona Stempek