- Reduced price
Mandalas are happy to be painted.
Free delivery over £50 (UK), £60 (EU)
Possible next day delivery in UK
Postage to USA & Australia
Mandala is one of the unconventional methods of work, one of the ways of educational and therapeutic interactions. The goal of the work is always good fun combined with the joy and passion of creating and learning about yourself and your own abilities.
What is the mandala for?
- stimulates and develops creative thinking
- releases creative activity, perseverance, consistency in action
- is a great tool to get to know yourself
- calms, calms and improves concentration
- perfect perception, reading, writing and counting techniques
- it is used to decorate rooms, children's room, class walls, corridors, day rooms, therapeutic rooms.
Suitable for both group and individual work.
Mandala trains the motivation of students' hands, teaches how to choose colors, shapes, line type, allows you to work out your own style.
- Krajewska M.